Open planar headphones
Snorry’s planar, classic open-ended, precious wood headphones.
Model Name: SI-1.
- Impedance: 40 ohms;
- Sensitivity Approx: 100-103 dB/1mW;
- Weight without cable: 470 grams (with mahogany cups);
- Connectors: miniXLR 4pin;
Magnetic system design:
- Magnetic system is bilateral, symmetrical, there are 6 magnets in each row;
- Cross-section of magnets ellipse; magnetic field in the area of tracks is more uniform than in magnets with rectangular, square, cylindrical cross-section;
- Geometric openness of the radiation area is about 90%;
- Foil-coated lavsan with an initial thickness of 8-10 µm;
- Uniform distribution of the material over the entire working area;
- Corrugation in the form of stiffening ribs across the tracks;
- Different cup materials, precious woods: rosewood, teak, mahogany, zebrano, oak, beech, American walnut, wenge and colored composite;
- Various cable lengths, 3.5mm or 6.3mm plugs;
- Height adjustment knot with screws or “clicks”;
- Consideration of non-standard anatomical features in the manufacture (size and shape of the head, ears).