Closed planar headphones
Snorry planar closed-ear headphones made of weaponized composite.
The emitters are designed specifically for a closed design together with cups.
Composite round cups with trapezoidal acoustic chamber.
Snorry’s planar headphones are built from the ground up according to your sound and material preferences.
Model Name: SI-3 composit
- Closed acoustic design;
- Impedance 25 ohms;
- Sensitivity about 100-101 dB/1mW;
- Weight without cable 500 grams;
- Connectors miniXLR 4pin;
- Material ear cushions and headband material – leather;
- Cup material – colored weapon composite and layers of wood glued by epoxy resins under pressure;
Magnetic system design:
- Designed for maximum control of the diaphragm in a closed acoustic environment;
- The magnetic system is double-sided, symmetrical, with 7 magnets in each row;
- The cross section of the magnets is rectangular;
- Geometric openness of the radiating area is about 65%;
- Foilized lavsan with an initial thickness of 8-10 µm;
- Uniform distribution of the material over the entire working area;
- Corrugation in the form of stiffening ribs across the tracks;
- Acoustic chamber with trapezoidal cross-section;
- “Steps” and relief, acting as stiffening ribs and diffuser;
- A material thickness reserve of 7 mm for maximum acoustic inertness and soundproofing;
- Different color options for the composite;
- Different cable lengths, 3.5mm or 6.3mm plugs;
- Height adjustment with screws or “click” fixation;
- Consideration of non-standard anatomical features in the manufacture (size and shape of the head, ears).